Up on the catwalk Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1
nouveau titre de simple minds ROCKETS....
Auteur Message
Répondre en citant
Message nouveau titre de simple minds ROCKETS.... 
salut
est ce que quelqu'un a un lien pour écouter le dernier titre Rockets qui est passé hier soir sur une emission de radio anglaise ???
merci
FRED

Message Publicité 
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Répondre en citant
http://rapidshare.com/files/209680976/Rockets.mp3

Thanks real71 for posting the new track. I do appreciate you doing so, just a shame the track sounds very "middle of the road" and boring after reading Jim's diary entries about all the great bands that came to mind when making this new album. UNINSPIRING to say the least!

Répondre en citant
 Actually i have to say the track has grown on me. It still is not brilliant but not bad either. A definite grower and i am not just saying that cause i want to like it! What did get the heart going faster was their version of the brilliant Neil Young's "Rockin' In The Free World". Well done guys with that one, a real gem of a song choice and brilliantly covered. I am biased in that i am a big Neil Young fan as well (I rate him even more than Bob Dylan, personal choice there) as i loved their version of"The Needle And The Damage Done" from "Neon Lights" (by far the best track on that so-so album).
 So there is still some hope there for the new album Wink

Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation